The Meridian Primary School
Improvement Priorities for 2021-22
Aim for 2021-2022:
Towards ‘excellence’ in our practice, in our standards, in our communication and in our resources.
These are our priorities:
- To build on the benefits of team spirit within friendship, learning, play and outdoor cross curricular work through quality resources and through promoting restorative practices.
- To build on our provision to support children’s mental health, staff well-being and to manage the school environment as we enter a new phase of recovery from COVID 19.
- To improve our computing technology to support the computing curriculum and other curriculum links
- To improve on writing by addressing and improving Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling within key phases/ year groups
- To continue to build confidence in maths mental calculations and reasoning work evidenced through good maths outcomes.