The Meridian Primary School
Improvement Priorities for 2019-2020
Aim for 2019-2020: To instill a love of learning and a standard of excellence in all we do.
These are our priorities:
- To raise confidence in maths (reasoning, mental strategies); to raise enjoyment in maths
- To build on our writing progress, particularly fictional writing in KS1; non-fictional writing in KS2
- To develop outside areas to encourage good play and greater cross curricular leaning outdoors
- To build on our provision to support children's mental health and staff well-being
- To improve our computing technology to support the computing curriculum and other curriculum links.